Agile Retrospective Kickstarter
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2016-11-06
About the Book
Yet another retrospective book? Why? There are already quite a few..
Yes! And that’s exactly the reason. I teach workshops on retrospectives (among other topics) to ScrumMasters, team-level and enterprise Agile coaches. And my observation is that despite of all the ocean of information on this topic, there still seems to be a big gap between the wisdom that is in the books and what people actually do in office meeting rooms under a lit sign: "Don’t enter. Retrospective on air".
Your feedback is warmly welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THIS BOOK
- DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION
- GET UPCOMING RELEASES OF THE BOOK
WHY THIS BOOK?
- IS THIS BOOK FOR ME?
- ABOUT THE AUTHOR
TA-DAH! MEET THE CHEAT SHEET
- AGILE RETROSPECTIVE CHEAT SHEET
- WHY THE FIVE-STAGED FRAMEWORK?
- WHERE THE EXERCISES ARE COMING FROM?
- WHERE IS THE PROFIT?
- HOW MUCH TIME WILL I NEED?
- ANYTHING ELSE TO BE WATCHING OUT FOR?
HERE COME THE EXERCISES
- #1: “ONE WORD RETROSPECTIVE”
- #2: “CHECK-IN: MAD, SAD, GLAD, AFRAID”
- #3: “CONSTELLATIONS”
- #4: “LAST RETRO FOLLOW-UP”
- #5: “SPRINT TIMELINE”
- #6: “PROUD - THANKFUL - LEARNED”
- #7: “SPRINT PERFECTION GAME”
- #8: “WORKING WELL, NEEDS FIXING”
- #9: “MORE LESS KEEP STOP START”
- #10: “SPEED BOAT”
- #11: “DOT VOTING”
- #12, 13: “TIP THE TOP” OR “BREAK OUT”
- #14: “PROBLEM-EXPERIMENT-WHO-WHAT-WHEN”
- #15: “PLUSES AND DELTAS”
- #16: “FUN VS. USE”
OK. NOW WHAT?
- THREE READY-MADE AGENDAS
- RETROSPECTIVE PREPARATION CHECKLIST
- MULTI-SITE AND DISTRIBUTED RETROSPECTIVES
BREAKING THE HABITS OF LOOKING OUTSIDE
- MY SOUP
- THE RESPONSIBILITY PROCESS
TURN THE SHEET AROUND
- INSTEAD … RUN A BEER’O’SPECTIVE!
- INSTEAD … RUN AN OPEN RETROSPECTIVE
- SAM KANER’S WORK
- ESTHER DERBY & DIANA LARSEN’S WORK
- THE LEANPUB SPACE
- THE MAGNIFICENT RETROMAT
- ABOUT THIS BOOK
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...