Last updated on 2018-02-16
About the Book
Who should vote? This book looks at both the Old Testament and New Testament for answers.
- The Meaning of the Term “Universal Suffrage”
- History in the United States of America
- History in Britain & Europe
1. Reformed Theologians on the Importance of the Issue
- Undermines Representational Principle
- Undermines Family Role in the Church
- Undermines the Regulative Principle of Government
2. The Old Testament Position
- For Civil Affairs
- For Places of Worship
- 3. The New Testament Position
- 4. Family Jurisdiction, Not Chauvinism
5. Other Biblical Issues at Stake
- Voting is a function of leadership authority.
- Voting is representational.
6. Are There Exceptions to Male Representation?
- Three evidences that do not allow an exception
- 7. Numbers 30
- 8. 2 John
- 9. Numbers 27
- 10. Communion ushers us into all the privileges of membership
- 11. Conclusion
- About the Author
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...