A History and Analysis of Voting in the Church and Society
About the Book
Who should vote? This book looks at both the Old Testament and New Testament for answers.
- The Meaning of the Term “Universal Suffrage”
- History in the United States of America
- History in Britain & Europe
1. Reformed Theologians on the Importance of the Issue
- Undermines Representational Principle
- Undermines Family Role in the Church
- Undermines the Regulative Principle of Government
2. The Old Testament Position
- For Civil Affairs
- For Places of Worship
- 3. The New Testament Position
- 4. Family Jurisdiction, Not Chauvinism
5. Other Biblical Issues at Stake
- Voting is a function of leadership authority.
- Voting is representational.
6. Are There Exceptions to Male Representation?
- Three evidences that do not allow an exception
- 7. Numbers 30
- 8. 2 John
- 9. Numbers 27
- 10. Communion ushers us into all the privileges of membership
- 11. Conclusion
- About the Author
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.