The Tapping Toolkit
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2020-01-23
About the Book
The Tapping Toolkit is a compilation of some of the Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) / Tapping processes that I have developed over more than 14 years as an EFT Practitioner and Trainer.
What You Will Find In This Book
The techniques presented in this book range from very simple tactics to quite broad strategies for dealing with difficult situations.
They will help you:
- Neutralise resistance to tapping so that you can get on with making the changes you want to make.
- Make problems more “tappable”.
- Identify and neutralise blocks to getting things done.
- Soften negative emotions quickly and easily.
- Easily find and dissolve limiting beliefs.
- Change unhelpful patterns of behaviour and help create new ways of doing things.
What You Won't Find In This Book
This isn't a book for people who want to be spoon fed. There is no introduction to EFT and you wont find any tapping scripts or overly simple solutions to complex problems.
Who This Book Is For
The Tapping Toolkit is for people who already know and use EFT/Tapping for their own self development or with the people they work with in their professional lives.
It is a collection of techniques designed for people who want to be free of their unhelpful and limiting thoughts, feelings, beliefs and patterns of behaviour.
To get the best out of the book you need to be willing to explore your own experience, try things out and learn from the process.
It is an opportunity and an invitation to develop your awareness, intuition and judgement about your inner world and give you new ways to work with what you find.
Get this book if you want to add new techniques and tactics to your self help or therapeutic activities as using them can lessen the amount of emotional suffering in your life.
The Tapping Toolkit: A Brilliant New Resource
In The Tapping Toolkit, EFT International Master Trainer Andy Hunt has created an incredibly rich resource for tapping practitioners and those who use tapping to help others or for their own self-development.
What's most refreshing is that the Tapping Toolkit takes you way beyond the basics and presents a range of powerful strategies for going deeper and exploring core issues. The many useful techniques and strategies contained therein are broken into Simple Techniques, Intermediate Techniques and Advanced Techniques. I'm pretty sure that most of these techniques you won't have seen before. It's fantastic and a true labour of love from a guy who knows what he's doing.
-- Steve Wells, international leadership coach and peak performance consultant. Creator of Intention Tapping and co-creator of Simple Energy Techniques (SET) and Provocative Energy Techniques (PET).
I encourage you to offer feedback and ask questions about the book so that I can build a better new version. Each new version will be better and more comprehensive than the version before it.
Whenever you buy the book you will receive free updates when the next version is published.
- Tapping: Natural, Powerful and Safe?
- Practice Safe EFT For Better Self Help
- The Right Stuff
- Tapping On The Small Stuff Can Make A Big Difference
- The Compound Interest Of Suffering And Freedom
- Resistance Has Got A Bad Name.
- Dealing With Our Tapping Blocks
- Avoid Emotional Apartheid
- Beware Premature Reassurance
Simple Tapping Techniques
- Solving Everyday Problems
- Repair and Prepare
- The Problem With The Problem
- Simple Acceptance Tapping
- Inclusive Tapping
- Self-Compassionate EFT
- Are Your Adjectives Bothering You?
- Improve Your Tapping By Changing One Word
- Choose Your ‘Negative’ Emotions To Lose Them
- Changing How You Feel About Your Feelings
- Find Your Limiting Beliefs With Just One Word
- Exception Tapping
- The Belief Flip
- How To Stop Shoulding On Yourself
- Paradoxical Tapping
- How To Tap To Be At Your Best In Challenging Situations
- The Gratitude Flip
- How to use EFT to get beyond “I’m right and you’re wrong”
- How To Unhook ‘Negative’ Thoughts With EFT
- The Curious Importance of This and That
- Tapping In The 3rd Person For Better Self-Help
- Tracking Down Formative Memories With 3 Questions
- A Crucial Distinction For Releasing Painful Memories
- The Stunt Double Process
- 3 Perspective Tapping
- How To Work With Your Resistance.
- How Our Words Make Us Stuck And What To Do About It
- Tapping Into Our Shadow
- Why Annoying People Can Be Good For You
- How To Tap Into The Gifts Of The Shadow
- Stepping Back To Tap
- Tapping For More Freedom
- Bon Voyage
- About Andy Hunt
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.