Eventbrite Superpowers Revealed!
Eventbrite Superpowers Revealed!
Optimizing Eventbrite for Conferences, Trade Shows, Expos and Road Shows
About the Book
VP, Marketing, EventHero
- Kind Words About This Book
Chapter 1: Why Should I Care?
What Else Can I Do With My Data?
- Sell More (and bigger) Sponsorships
- Reduce Stress and Overall Staff Time
- Real-Time Information About Your Event
- Improve Your Next Event
- Supporting Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Treating Sponsors Like VIPs
Unlocking Event Data for Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Banish Business Cards
- Communicate with Attendee Groups
- Terms Used in this Book
- What Else Can I Do With My Data?
Chapter 2: Creating Your Event in Eventbrite
- Single-Track Conference / Seminar / Workshop
- Multi-Track Conference
- Road Show
Back to Work
- Event Description
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- Organizer Description
- Social Media Links
- Ticket Description
- Sales Channel
- On-site Payment
- On-site Badging
- Capturing Attendee Data On-Site
- Who Pays?
- Keeping It Simple
- Group Registration: To Use, or Not To Use?
- The Basics
Chapter 3: The Superpowers You Deserve
- The Best Ways to Structure Attendee Data
- Key Considerations
- Standard Fields for Consumer/B2C Events
Adding Custom Fields
- Industry Specific Questions
Custom Fields for Consumer/B2C Events
- Example of a Conditional Sub-Question
- Creating Discount or Access Codes
Communicate with Attendee Groups
- Common Communications During Your Event
- Post Event Communications
- Is It Rude For Me To Text You?
Attendance Tracking/Access Control
- Speaker Analysis
- Case Study: MongoDB World 2014
Chapter 4: Optimizing for Road Shows and Expos
- Road Shows or Tours
- Case Study: FIRST STEPS Home Show
Chapter 5: Getting People to Volunteer Their Data
The Carrot and The Stick
Money Talks or “Discounts for Data”
- My Way or The Highway
- The Trick that Makes it All Work
- Money Talks or “Discounts for Data”
- The Carrot and The Stick
- The End. Sort Of.
- Appendix: Glossary
The Leanpub 60 Day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
Now, this is technically risky for us, since you'll have the book or course files either way. But we're so confident in our products and services, and in our authors and readers, that we're happy to offer a full money back guarantee for everything we sell.
You can only find out how good something is by trying it, and because of our 100% money back guarantee there's literally no risk to do so!
So, there's no reason not to click the Add to Cart button, is there?
See full terms...
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.