Dart : Learn Dart Well to Build Native iOS and Android Mobile Applications in Flutter
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2020-04-01
About the Book
Have you always found computer programming hard? Have you thought that programming requires a special skill? NOPE. You are wrong. And that is why, this book is designed for you, specially for you.
Look, programming is such a fun. Especially, when the language is Dart. It is future language with which you can build your own mobile apps.
Don't get confused and frustrated by other books.
What this book offers...
Dart for Beginners, as well as this book is for the experienced programmers, developers, who have prior knowledge to any other programming language, who have already made their hands dirty with object oriented programming. Building mobile applications will be a fun for them. Besides, the beginners will find this book extremely useful to use Flutter in the future to create web and mobile applications from the scratch.
Complex concepts are broken down into simple steps making learning an enjoyable experience. Yes, for the first time.
Are you ready to make your hands dirty with Dart? Find out, how fun is this!
- A Few Words about DART IDE and Our first Application
- 1. Why Dart Language?
2. Learning Dart from Scratch: Variables, Operators and Conditionals, Control Flow
- Variables Store References
- Built-in Types in Dart
- Suppose, you don’t like Variables
- More about built-in types
- Play with Number and Double
- Understanding Strings
- To be True or to be False
- Introduction to Collections: Arrays are Lists in Dart
- Get, Set and Go
- Operators are Useful
- Equality and relational operators
- Type test operators
- Assignment operators
- Summary of the First Part
- Control the flow of your code
- If and Else
- Conditional Expression
- Looking at Looping
- While and Do-While
- Patterns in Looping
- For Loop Labels
- Continue with For Loop
- Decision making with Switch and case
3. Functions and Objects
- A Short Introduction to Function
- A Short Introduction to Objects
- Digging Deep into Object-Oriented Programming
- Why we need Constructors
- How to implement Classes
- How Functions or Methods Work
- Lexical Scope in Function
- A few words about Getter and Setter
- Different types of Parameters
- More about Constructors
4. Inheritance and Mixins in Dart
- Mixins: Adding more Features to a Class
- 5. Abstract Class and Methods
- 6. Advantage of Interfaces
- 7. Static Variables and Methods
8. Anonymous Functions: Lambda, Higher Order Functions, and Lexical Closures
- Exploring Higher-Order Functions
- The ‘Closure’ is a Special Function
9. Data Structures and Collections
- Lists: Fixed Length and Growable
- Set: An Unordered Collections of Unique Items
- Maps: the Key, Value Pair
- Queue is Open-Ended
- 10. Callable Classes
- 11. Exception Handling
12. Dart Packages and Libraries
- What Next
Supporting Indigenous Peoples. Protecting the Amazon.http://amazonwatch.org
Amazon Watch is a nonprofit organization founded in 1996 to protect the rainforest and advance the rights of indigenous peoples in the Amazon Basin. We partner with indigenous and environmental organizations in campaigns for human rights, corporate accountability and the preservation of the Amazon's ecological systems.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.