This book is 20% complete
Last updated on 2015-01-25
About the Book
- A Note About The Book
- The Universal Language
- How to Use This Book
- Technical Requirements
- Welcome to MI7.5
- The Development Process
- Getting Started with Jasmine
Your First Assignment
- Meeting the Code Length Requirement
- A Brief Detour on Terminology
- Meeting the Digit Requirement
- Meeting the Minimum Different Characters Requirement
- Stubbing out the specs
- Creating multiple validators
- Allowing validators to accept multiple requirements
- Getting the validity and failure messages
Appendix A: Matchers Index
Appendix B: Jasmine in the Terminal
- The Benefits
- What you’ll need
- Setting up the dependencies
- Configuring Grunt
- Running the specs
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.