The Complete Collection
About the Book
Each month this book is updated to include the latest issues of the newsletter, as well as incorporate bug fixes and content feedback. Buyers receive free updates.
– James Shore, author of The Art of Agile Development
– Jason Fox
- Bug Reports & Feature Requests
Arbitrary Parameters with the
- Reordering Arrays with Array#sort
- What is an Array?
- Transforming Arrays with Array#map
Dealing with the Dangers of
- What are Prototype Properties and Methods?
- Testing Array Contents with Array#some
- Function functions
Invoking Functions With
- Boiling Down Arrays with Array#reduce
- Testing Array Contents with Array#every
- The Difference Between Boolean Objects and Boolean Primitives
The Uses of
- An Introduction to IIFEs - Immediately Invoked Function Expressions
- Creating Bound Functions with Function#bind
- Partial Application with Function#bind
- Determining if a String Contains a Substring
- Creating Unwritable Properties with Object.defineProperty
- Filtering Arrays with Array#filter
- Finding Array Elements with Array#indexOf
- Building Up Arrays with Array#concat
Ditching jQuery with
Retrieving Property Names with
Immutable Objects with
- Basic Inheritance with Object.create
- Creating Objects Without Prototypes
- Using ECMAScript 6 Maps
- The Perils of Non-Local Mutation
- Safely Referencing Undeclared Global Variables
- Creating Private Properties with ES6 Symbols
- Even Stricter Equality with Object.is
The Leanpub 60 Day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
Now, this is technically risky for us, since you'll have the book or course files either way. But we're so confident in our products and services, and in our authors and readers, that we're happy to offer a full money back guarantee for everything we sell.
You can only find out how good something is by trying it, and because of our 100% money back guarantee there's literally no risk to do so!
So, there's no reason not to click the Add to Cart button, is there?
See full terms...
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.