Seven Biblical Principles that Call for Infant Baptism
Last updated on 2018-02-15
About the Book
This book covers 7 principles:
1. The Old Testament says a lot about baptism
2. Our children have always been in the covenant
3. Faith and repentance have the same importance now that they had with Abraham and the sign of circumcision
4. To deny infant baptism is to deny the “everlasting” character of one of three “everlasting signs” given in the Old Testament
5. Baptism is the New Testament counterpart to circumcision
6. God treats the children of believers differently from the world
7. New Testament passages which include children in the rite of baptism
And includes 3 baptismal homilies that cover the basics of infant baptism.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...