The instructor has published 100% of this course.
Quickly learn how to create Dress-up Fashion games with Phaser v2.6.2 or Community Edition. This course is tailored for both the novice and advanced game designers as students or as Workshop Instructors. Use this creation framework and methods to build 100s of fashion dress-up game as Progressive Web Applications or Single Page Web Applications.
This Course is part of the following Course Sets:
- Course Info
- Course Materials
Discover how to create online Fashion and Dress-up games using the methods in this course. When you finish this course, you will have a production pipeline to create as many different Dress-up games as your imagination can dream of!
You'll also get bonus download examples, source code, abridged references on how to do every single thing in this course, so you can copy and paste these into your own game design and then modify those resources for your own purposes.
I would like to guide you in creating several styles of Dress-UP game mechanics. We will use the game mechanics, mechanisms and the development methods discussed in Phaser Game Prototypes . By the end of this tutorial, you should have a fully functional Dress-UP game using your own gaming assets. There is a supporting website where you can download the bonus content included with your course purchase.
This extraordinarily comprehensive course will teach you how to:
- Use Phaser 2.x.x
- How to integrate "Dress-Up" game mechanics into other game genres such as RPG and FPS!
- Use Phaser as a Progressive Web Application or Single Page Web Application for any device.
- Analyze current business demand for this game's genre and where to deploy it.
- Automatically generate fashions.
- Printing, saving and create fashion galleries.
- Instructor Guides and teaching resources available for workshops in this course's special Teacher edition.
If you have any feedback or suggestions please join our email listing or participate in the forum for this course!