The instructor has published 100% of this course.
Quickly learn how to create 3 Dating & Quiz games with Phaser v2.6.2 or Community Edition. This course is tailored for both the novice and advanced game designers as students or as Workshop Instructors. Use this creation framework and methods to build 100s of fashion dress-up game as Progressive Web Applications or Single Page Web Applications.
- Course Info
- Course Materials
Discover how to create 3 online Dating and Trivia Quiz games using the production methods in this course. This is a "Mega" constuction course; you learn 3 different online games using Dating & Quiz game mechanics. When you're finished, you will have a production pipeline to create as many different Dating or Quiz games as your imagination can dream of!
You'll also get bonus download examples, source code, abridged references on how to do every single thing in this course, so you can copy and paste these into your own game design and then modify those resources for your own purposes.
I would like to guide you in creating several styles of Quiz game mechanics. We will use these game mechanics, mechanisms and the development methods discussed in Phaser Game Prototypes . By the end of this tutorial, you should have a fully functional Dress-UP game and two different Quiz game styles using your own gaming assets. There is a supporting website where you can download the bonus content included with your course purchase.
This extraordinarily comprehensive course will teach you how to:
- Use Phaser v2.x.x
- Create 3 styles of Dating and Quiz games.
- How to integrate "Dating Simulations" and Quiz gaming mechanics into other game genres such as RPG!
- Use Phaser as a Progressive Web Application or Single Page Web Application for any device.
- Analyze current business demand for these game's genres and where to deploy them.
- Automatically generate new quizzes and dating simulations.
- Instructor Guides and teaching resources available for workshops in this course's special Teacher edition.
If you have any feedback or suggestions please join our email listing or participate in the forum for this course!