The instructor has published 100% of this course.
Prepare for your next coding interview and learn the basics of Python programming with 20 exercises from practical interviews, code wars, and University lectures. The idea is simple: (1) read over the exercise problem, (2) implement your solution, and (3) watch master coders explain their solutions in a short video tutorial. Towards Python Mastery!
This Course is part of the following Course Sets:
- Course Info
- Course Materials
Prepare for your next coding interview and learn the basics of Python programming with 20 exercises from practical interviews, code wars, and University lectures.
You'll learn based on a proven three-step approach to increase your skill level.
- Read over the exercise problem,
- Implement your solution, and
- Watch master coders explain their solutions in a short video tutorial.
- Test your knowledge with a quiz
There's nothing like deliberate practice when mastering any field. This course will boost your general Python skill level, increase your chances of success in your next code interview, and sharpen your practical problem-solving ability.
The more problems you solve, the more will your skills improve.
Towards Python Mastery!
Who is this course for?
- Computer science students in their first 3 semesters.
- Python newbies and complete beginners.
- Programming intermediates who shift to Python from another programming language.
- Ambitious coders seeking to rock their next code interview.
- Engineers and knowledge workers who want to participate in the mega-trend Python.
Who this course is NOT for?
- Python masters who already know all the basics by heart.
- Advanced programmers who already "code in their dream jobs".
- Coders-by-duty who don't feel the rush of excitement when solving a problem and give up quickly.