How to Thrive in 2030 | Master These 3 Programming Skills
The following 4 courses are included in this Course Set...
EU customers: Price excludes VAT.
VAT is added during checkout.
About the Course Set
Don't want to miss out on emerging technologies and new markets in the programming space?
Consider these three mega trends:
- Python is the fastest-growing major programming language on the planet.
- Machine Learning Engineers earn more money than ever before.
- Text Processing is a highly sought-after skill considering the exponentially growing supply of textual data.
This course bundles the four popular courses:
- Learn Python the Practical Way [Coding Interview Exercises] (The Course)
- Python Exercise Collection
- Machine Learning Made Simple
- The Smartest Way to Learn Python Regex
When you successfully complete the Course Set, you will receive a verified Certificate of Completion from Leanpub, certifying that you have completed the entire Course Set.
4 Courses Included
Learn Python the Practical Way [Coding Interview Exercises]
Prepare for your next coding interview and learn the basics of Python programming with 20 exercises from practical interviews, code wars, and University lectures.
You'll learn based on a proven three-step approach to increase your skill level.
- Read over the exercise problem,
- Implement your solution, and
- Watch master coders explain their solutions in a short video tutorial.
- Test your knowledge with a quiz
There's nothing like deliberate practice when mastering any field. This course will boost your general Python skill level, increase your chances of success in your next code interview, and sharpen your practical problem-solving ability.
The more problems you solve, the more will your skills improve.
Towards Python Mastery!
Who is this course for?
- Computer science students in their first 3 semesters.
- Python newbies and complete beginners.
- Programming intermediates who shift to Python from another programming language.
- Ambitious coders seeking to rock their next code interview.
- Engineers and knowledge workers who want to participate in the mega-trend Python.
Who this course is NOT for?
- Python masters who already know all the basics by heart.
- Advanced programmers who already "code in their dream jobs".
- Coders-by-duty who don't feel the rush of excitement when solving a problem and give up quickly.
Machine Learning Made Simple
This course gives you an intuitive understanding of the eight most important machine learning algorithms. It helps you get started using them in your own projects NOW -- in a single line of Python code. After finishing this course, you'll be able to select, understand, and implement the top 8 machine learning algorithms in your own projects.
Python Exercises Collection
This course is a collection of 35 hand selected Python exercises with solutions for beginners and advanced learners.
If you want to prepare for an exam or interview this is the course for you. But of course it will also help if you are just seeking to become a better coder.
Algorithmic thinking is an important skill which you can only learn by practice. You can read about all the theory and syntax of a language but still your brain needs practice. Therefore, I came up with this course to provide you with hand selected exercises and solutions so that you can hone your skills and develop your programmer mindset.
Practice all the Python basics:
- get user input
- type conversion
- logic operators
- arithmetic operators
- if statements
- built-in functions
- built-in data structures
- algorithmic thinking
This course also contains the source code solutions of all the exercises, so that you can compare your code with a professional's code.
Thereby, you will be able to hone your skills further and see how experienced coders solve the tasks.
I love coding and espacially in Python! Python is easy to learn and at the same time it is very powerful. Through the books I would like to help you to discover this! Therefore we designed our puzzle based teaching approach which helps you to learn quickly what you really need and with fun.
I have been working as a Software developer for several years. Currently I'm in the field of operations/SRE of cloud applications.
Christian is working as a doctoral computer science researcher in the area of distributed systems Germany. He taught numerous students in computer science, graph theory, and distributed systems. His passions are writing, reading, and coding. Christian's mission is to serve aspiring coders through Finxter and help them to boost their skills.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms