The Innovation Bundle
The Innovation Bundle
About the Bundle
The Value Mix
The Framework to Create Meaningful Products and Services for Your Audience
Create more exciting propositions:
Creating and launching a new product or service is difficult.
That’s because there are lots of uncertainties. It’s inherent to the process of making something new.
Fortunately, in recent years, the management literature has given us methods: new ways of approaching the innovation process. To you, the words “lean startup”, “design thinking”, and “customer development” certainly sound familiar.
These are great innovation methods!
But here’s the thing…
Even by following these methods, you’re still missing a key element of your innovation journey...
...a framework that helps you create new, relevant, and exciting products and services for your customers.
In the Value Mix, you'll learn:
- How to turn market data into marketing insight
- The 4 elements that will help you gain deep understanding of your customers
- What value means in the eyes of your customers
- How to make an idea more tangible so the rest of your team can be aligned on its implementation
- The 6 things your customers have in mind to judge your value proposition
What's inside the book:
The Value Mix is an innovation tool that helps you to do two things:
- Know your target customers better to create real value for them;
- Build a fully-fledged strategy for your new products and services.
The book is sharp. 75 pages (+ 20 pages from the new edition) about creating meaningful propositions for your customers.
By focusing on the interactions between your customers and your product, this framework allows you to be as accurate as possible. This means capturing enough nuances to reflect the reality of our world.
From a practitioner for practitioners:
The concepts and ideas in this book come from hands-on experience from:
- My journey building my own business: GoudronBlanc,
- Running innovation projects and inventing new products and services for Fortune 500 companies,
- Discussions with fellow entrepreneurs, marketers, and investors,
- Teaching masterclasses at top business schools, including UCL, London Business School, Princeton, and Condé Nast College of Fashion.
The book also connects multiple disciplines, such as economics, design, psychology, copywriting, strategy, and marketing.
It's for you if...
The Value Mix is for you...
- If you're also passionate about creating exciting propositions that change the lives of your customers.
- If you're also eager to understand your customers better.
- If you want to learn how to better work with your R&D, product, and marketing teams.
So you'll enjoy the read if you are:
- An entrepreneur,
- A product manager,
- An innovation manager,
- A brand manager,
- An innovation or strategy consultant,
- A marketer,
- An investor.
3 reader testimonials
The Opportunity Lenses
How to Spot Your Next Big Business Opportunities
Identifying business opportunities
We're all obsessed with ideas. “I want to start my own business, but I don’t have a good idea yet.” But there's something important that comes before having ideas: the opportunity. Is there an opportunity here? And is this opportunity good for you?
Spotting opportunities requires you to look at the world differently. It’s about learning how to see. And when it’s hard to see something, you need to put the right lenses on.
With this book, you'll...
- Understand where opportunities come from
- Get the tools and mental models that will help you identify new opportunities
- Know the tricks of renown entrepreneurs for spotting opportunities
- Stop being confused between what's a business idea and an opportunity
- Learn what are the mindsets you need to embrace to see what others can't see
- Have a clever way to frame opportunities to discuss and decide which ones to pursue or not
Who this is for:
This book is for you if you are:
- An entrepreneur
- An innovation manager
- A consultant
- A brand or product manager
- A senior executive involved in marketing and strategy
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.