Expertise in Ethical Hacking and Network Automation
Expertise in Ethical Hacking and Network Automation
About the Bundle
Linux, Go, and C++ for Advanced Network Security
People interested in network automation and security will find this bundle ideal, as it combines "Mastering Go Network Automation," "Linux Essentials for Hackers & Pentesters," and "Mastering C++ Network Automation".
It delves into advanced networking with C++, automating and securing networks with Go, and ethical hacking with Kali Linux. This all-inclusive collection delves deeply into the realms of automation, network administration, and ethical hacking, giving readers the tools they need to become experts in network security and automation with a wide range of programming languages and technologies.
Linux Essentials for Hackers & Pentesters
Kali Linux Basics for Wireless Hacking, Penetration Testing, VPNs, Proxy Servers and Networking Commands
"Linux Essentials for Hackers & Pentesters" is a hands-on tutorial-style book that teaches you the fundamentals of Linux, emphasising ethical hacking and penetration testing. This book employs the Kali Linux distribution to teach readers how to use Linux commands and packages to perform security testing on systems and networks.
Text manipulation, network administration, ownership and permissions, BASH scripting, proxy servers, VPNs, and wireless networks are covered. The book prepares you to perform web application hacking and build your own hacking Linux toolkit by teaching you how to use Linux commands and begin to think like a hacker. Hands-on exercises and practical examples are included in each chapter to reinforce the concepts covered.
This book is a must-have for anyone interested in a career in ethical hacking and penetration testing. Emphasizing ethical hacking practices, you'll learn not only how to hack but also how to do so responsibly and legally. This book will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to make a positive impact in the field of cybersecurity while also acting ethically and professionally. This book will help you hone your skills and become a skilled and ethical Linux hacker, whether you're a beginner or an experienced hacker.
- Learning linux binaries, complex text patterns, and combining commands
- Modifying and cloning IP addresses, phishing MAC ID, accessing and troubleshooting DNS
- Manipulating ownership and permissions, exploring sensitive files and writing BASH scripts
- Working around disk partitioning, filesystem errors and logical volume management
- Accessing proxy server policies, intercepting server performance and manipulating proxy servers
- Setting up APs, firewalls, VLAN, managing access, WPA encryption, and network analysis using Wireshark
Table of Content
- Up and Running with Linux Basics
- How to Manipulate Text?
- Administering Networks
- Add and Delete Applications
- Administering Ownership and Permissions
- Exploring Shells: BASH, ZSH and FISH
- Storage Management
- Working around Proxy Servers
- Administering VPNs
- Working on Wireless Networks
Mastering Go Network Automation
Automating Networks, Container Orchestration, Kubernetes with Puppet, Vegeta and Apache JMeter
"Mastering Go Network Administration" is a structured beginning for network administrators looking to improve network efficiency, scalability, and security. This book provides a one-stop solution for all of your network administration needs, with comprehensive coverage of automation, security, containerization, monitoring, and performance testing.
Beginning with the fundamentals of creating a network automation lab with the EVENG network simulator and the Go programming language, readers will learn the step-by-step process of installing EVE-NG, followed by the importance of service mesh in automation and how it can simplify network operations.
The book delves deeply into critical topics such as deploying ingress controllers and implementing service mesh with Linkerd. Readers will learn about container-native storage, container storage management with Docker, and automated SSL certificates, firewall configuration, and network policies. Monitoring and performance tuning are also covered in the book, including how to monitor container performance and automatically roll out updates. The book covers a series of performance testing strategies like load testing, stress testing, and scalability testing. It shows readers how to find performance bottlenecks and optimise their network with the help of tools like Vegeta and Apache JMeter through the use of real-world examples.
- Setting up an EVE-NG network simulator, VIM IDE, kubeadm, and a comprehensive network automation lab to improve network efficiency, scalability, and security.
- Configuring ports, hosts, and servers using Go scripting to streamline network automation.
- Writing, testing, and validating network automation scripts to ensure smooth and reliable network administration.
- Building Docker images, running containers, and managing container deployments for efficient containerization.
- Automating load balancing, firewall configuration, and Kubernetes network policies for seamless network management.
- Working with popular tools such as Puppet, Zookeeper, Traefik, Envoy, and various Go networking packages.
- Automating SSL setup, container storage, container performance monitoring, and rolling updates.
- Using powerful load testing tools like Vegeta and Apache JMeter for efficient load testing, stress testing, and scalability testing to identify and eliminate performance bottlenecks.
Table of Content
- Go Essentials for Networks
- Setting Up Network Automation Environment
- Configuring Modern Networks
- Write, Test and Validate Automation Scripts
- Automation of Configuration Management
- Networking with Container and Docker
- Orchestrating Containers and Automating Workloads
- Automate SSL, Container-native Storage and Performance
- Kubernetes Automation
- Service Mesh, Firewall and Network Policies
- Network Performance Testing
If you're a network administrator who wants to level up your game, "Mastering Go Network administration" is the book for you. This book will help you become a more efficient, effective, and confident network administrator by providing clear explanations, practical examples, and comprehensive coverage.
Mastering C++ Network Automation
Run Automation across Configuration Management, Container Orchestration, Kubernetes, and Cloud Networking
This book is an in-depth guide for network administrators, cloud architects, and container and Kubernetes administrators who want to learn how to automate networking tasks in C++. From setting up a network automation environment to automating configuration management and working with containers and container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, the book covers a wide range of topics.
The first section of the book covers the fundamentals of automation scripting and testing. Readers will learn how to create successful automation scripts and test them to ensure they perform properly. The next section describes how to set up a network automation environment. This includes configuring network devices, servers, and other components required for automation. The readers will learn about the various protocols as well as how to use Ansible to automate the configuration management of these devices. It covers containerization and container orchestration systems such as Docker and Kubernetes. Readers will learn how to use tools such as Docker Compose and Kubernetes to automate workload management and deployment.
The final section of the book focuses on cloud networking. The readers will learn how to handle network resources in cloud systems such as AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure. Readers get to work with tools and services available for cloud networking automation, best practices and how to use them in their regular cloud networking operations.
- Setting up GNS3, Eclipse IDE, cpp-netlib, Boost, OpenSSL, and zlib libraries
- Configure the ports, hosts, and servers using C++ scripting
- Writing, testing, and validating network automation scripts in both, test and production environment
- Building docker images, running containers, and managing container deployments
- Using Ansible for server provisioning, automated system identification and managing auto-updates
- Automating container scheduling, service discovery, and load balancing
- Setting up Kubernetes cluster, Nginx ingress, implementing service mesh, and automating firewall configuration
- Working with AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Networking Services for Cloud Automation
Table of Content
- C++ Basics for Networks
- C++ Advanced for Networks
- Preparing Network Automation Setup
- Script, Test, and Validate Network Automation
- Automating Configuration Management
- Working with Docker and Containers
- Container Orchestration and Workload Automation
- Kubernetes Automation
- Administering Google Cloud Networking
- Administering Azure Networking
This is a fantastic desk reference for network administrators, cloud architects, DevOps engineers, and automation engineers wishing to automate networking tasks with C++. It is a must-have book for anyone who wants to keep ahead of the curve in the field of networking automation.
The Leanpub 60 Day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
Now, this is technically risky for us, since you'll have the book or course files either way. But we're so confident in our products and services, and in our authors and readers, that we're happy to offer a full money back guarantee for everything we sell.
You can only find out how good something is by trying it, and because of our 100% money back guarantee there's literally no risk to do so!
So, there's no reason not to click the Add to Cart button, is there?
See full terms...
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $13 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.