Doing Digital in Higher Education
Doing Digital in Higher Education
A lazy collection of poor quality blog posts
About the Book
- Graffiti with Punctuation
- 7 Elements of High Quality University Websites
- Tidying up after Microsoft Word
- Online Copywriting: Get to the Point.
- Fight! Wordpress vs Tumblr
- Using Sponsored Stories Advertising on Facebook
- When Are Facebook Users Most Active?
- Early SEO Tips For Facebook Graph Search
- How to Write for the Web
- Using Weibo to Attract Students
- What is Content Marketing?
- Semi-Professional Tweeting
- Getting the Most out of Facebook Pages
- Embed a LinkedIn Profile Badge on a Webpage
- How to Get More Followers on Twitter
- Teaching with Blogs
- Embedding a Forum on a Website
- Creating Your Own Google Search
- Building an Intergrated Social Media Presence
- No. 1 Position in Google Gets 33% of Search Traffic
- How to Embed a Flickr Gallery on a Website
- Using Social Media in Meetings
- How to Add Author Boxes to Posts
- 5 Tips for Creating, Promoting and Managing a LinkedIn Group
- Using Blogging for SEO
- Search Ranking Factors on Google Local
- Why Usability and User-Centred Design is Important for Online Forms | Postcode Anywhere Blog
- How to Write a Bad Blog Post
- Why Creating Content is Important for SEO
- What Makes a Good Blog Post?
- What has the Biggest Impact on Search Rankings?
- Is Twitter Now ‘Old Media’?
- Getting Started with Blogging
- Reinventing the Email Newsletter
- How to set up your first blog or website
- How to install WordPress easily
- MA Online Journalism Assignment 1: Exploratory Portfolio
- How to Get Your Facebook Page Posts Seen
- When’s the best time to Tweet?
- How do you make your own ‘Snow Fall’ effect?
- Building an interactive, long-form infographic
- Data journalism, snow fall and BuzzFeed
- Writing about Arts Funding
- Law and ethics
- 6 tips on getting the most out of LinkedIn
- What contributes to your Google search ranking?
- Posts from DaveDoesDigitalStuff
- Hello World?
- 3 Creative Industry Blogs Worth Following
- Tips on Going Freelance
- Tips on Becoming a Consultant
- How to package and sell freelance services
- Thoughts on Starting a Business (MA Assignment)
- March 2015
The Leanpub 60 Day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
Now, this is technically risky for us, since you'll have the book or course files either way. But we're so confident in our products and services, and in our authors and readers, that we're happy to offer a full money back guarantee for everything we sell.
You can only find out how good something is by trying it, and because of our 100% money back guarantee there's literally no risk to do so!
So, there's no reason not to click the Add to Cart button, is there?
See full terms...
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.