Make code reusable and deployed for high performance web apps
About the Book
Unleash the Speed: Master WebAssembly and Take Your Web Apps to the Next Level
But we go deeper. You’ll discover strategies to optimize code, leverage multi-threading, and apply cutting-edge methods like lazy loading. We also tackle memory management and dive into profiling, benchmarking, and browser tools to push performance to the limits.
This isn’t just essentials of webassembly - it’s a roadmap to learn intricacies, best practices, and solutions to common pitfalls. The goal is to equip you with the expertise to develop insanely fast applications. The future is native-level performance on the web. Join the revolution and skill up with this guide to mastering WebAssembly. Your web apps will never be the same!
- Grasp WASMs core concepts, bridging web and native apps, boosting performance seamlessly.
- Dive into tools like Emscripten and Binaryen, facilitating efficient cross language compilations to Wasm.
- Learn techniques to convert C++, Python, and Java apps, unlocking web application potential.
- Harness strategies for fine-tuning code, guaranteeing peak application performance.
- Explore multi-threading, leveraging simultaneous operations, accelerating execution times.
- Implement lazy loading and code splitting, optimizing web app responsiveness and load times.
- Dive deep into efficient memory usage, ensuring resourceful application execution.
- Proficiently use browser developer tools, dissecting and enhancing application performance.
- Enhance user experience with effective caching, ensuring rapid web application accessibility.
This book is for every programmer aspiring to put their all applications onto web browser with the same speed, efficiency and product performance. Knowing fundamentals of any programming language and basics of web app development is sufficient to tear out the book wholly.
The Leanpub 60 Day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
Now, this is technically risky for us, since you'll have the book or course files either way. But we're so confident in our products and services, and in our authors and readers, that we're happy to offer a full money back guarantee for everything we sell.
You can only find out how good something is by trying it, and because of our 100% money back guarantee there's literally no risk to do so!
So, there's no reason not to click the Add to Cart button, is there?
See full terms...
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.