About the Book
- Getting The Book
- Using a web browser
- Using an online code editor
- Using an offline code editor
- Data Types
- Basic conditional statements (If-else)
- Variable declaration and assignment
- Variable naming rules and conventions
- Arithmetic operators
- The Concatenation operator
- Assignment operators
- Comparison operators
- Logical operators
- The return keyword
- Function Parameters vs Arguments
- More on the return statement
- Anonymous functions
- Multi-line return statements
- Arrow Functions
- Functions best practices
- JS Math functions
- Declaring and Initializing Arrays
- Accessing and modifying Array Elements
- Array Length
- Array Methods
- Higher Order Functions (HOFs) and Callbacks
- Creating Higher-order functions
- Built-in HOFs and Array Methods
- Rules and Guidelines for creating objects
- Adding, modifying and Removing Properties
- Object methods
- Object destructuring
- Conditional Statements
- Nested if statements
- The Switch statement
- The ternary operator
- The Document Object Model (DOM)
- Accessing the DOM
- Modifying DOM Elements
- Removing elements from the DOM
- Traversing the DOM
- Browser Events
- Event Object Properties and Methods
- Browser Event types and listeners
- Keyboard Events
- Form Events
- Window Events
- Browser Storage
- LocalStorage and SessionStorage
- Using HTML to structure our app
- Rendering saved tasks to the browser
- Adding tasks to the list
- Marking tasks as complete
- Removing Tasks
- Promise Methods
- Making HTTP Requests with Promises and the Fetch API
- Working with Date and Time
- Creating a Date Object
- Getting the Date and Time Components
- Setting the Date and Time Components
- Formatting Dates and Times
- Final Thoughts
The Leanpub 60 Day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
Now, this is technically risky for us, since you'll have the book or course files either way. But we're so confident in our products and services, and in our authors and readers, that we're happy to offer a full money back guarantee for everything we sell.
You can only find out how good something is by trying it, and because of our 100% money back guarantee there's literally no risk to do so!
So, there's no reason not to click the Add to Cart button, is there?
See full terms...
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.