Intro to workflows on Terra (The Course)
This course includes 1 attempt.
You can choose from two modes of analysis on the Terra Platform: workflows (bulk analysis that can be automated - i.e. pipelines) and interactive analysis (interactive analysis with apps including Jupyter notebooks, Galaxy, and RStudio). This course is dedicated to the workflows mode of analysis.
- Course overview
- Intro to workflows: Course goals
- Terra University logistics
- Intro to workflows on Terra
- What is a workflow?
- Thought questions
- Workflow requirements
- Quiz: Workflows 101
- Quiz 1 answers
- Run your first workflow
- Exercise: Run a workflow
- Quiz 2: Running your first workflow
- Quiz 2 answers
- Set up and run a workflow
- Exercise: Set up a workflow
- Quiz 3: Inputs and outputs
- Quiz 3 answers
- Scale up! Pipelines and sets
- Exercise: Scale and automate pipelines
- Quiz 4: Monitoring and troubleshooting
- Quiz 4 answers
- Additional learning
- (optional) Workflow cloud components
- (optional) Terra behind the scenes
- (optional) Why use data tables?
- (optional) Terra architecture
- (optional reading) Configuring inputs
- Next steps and wrapup
- Intro to workflows course summary
- Take the course survey
- Introduction to Cloud Environments course
- Learning more and getting help
- Terra Support Center
- Community Forum
- Talk to us directly
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 million USDwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.
Learn more about Leanpub's ebook formats and where to read them