Understanding ECMAScript 6
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2018-02-24
About the Book
What you'll learn:
- All of the changes to the language since ECMAScript 5
- Why iterators and generators are useful
- How arrow functions are differ from regular functions
- Additional options for storing data using sets, maps, and more
- The power of inheriting from native types
- Why people are so excited about promises for asynchronous programming
- How modules will change the way you organize code
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...