About the Book
More and more people are learning web scraping in Python3 but I found out there is no good resources for people to learn Scrapy, which is the most powerful web scraping framework in Python world, considering I have rich experience in this area, so I decide to publish a book to help people, and I plan to continuously add more useful content to this book in future.
The code of many web scraping tutorial soon become unhelpful if the target website changes its structure or implement a new anti-spider policy, which makes reader scratch head and wants somebody who can help them. That is why I include the web scraping exercises in this book, my goal is to try to break down a complex mission such as crawling a bunch of websites to some small tasks so people can try to solve them step by step.
Who is this book for:
This book is for anyone interested in web scraping in Python3
You can get started if you have no tech background.
About the Author
Michael Yin is a full stack developer from China, and he loves to write high-quality tutorial about programming.
He has published 5 books on Leanpub.
- The Definitive Guide to Hotwire and Django
- Build SPA with React and Wagtail
- The Definitive Guide to Next.js and Wagtail
- Build Blog With Wagtail CMS
- Build Blog with React (SSR) and Wagtail
- Ultimate Guide To Scrapy
He also published Celery courses on testdriven.io
- The Definitive Guide to Celery and Flask
- The Definitive Guide to Celery and Django
- The Definitive Guide to Celery and FastAPI
He is also the founder of a Digital Agency AccordBox and available for remote job.