Senior network architect with 20 years of experience. Out of which 13 years of Designing & developing solutions for Telecommunications, Global Service Providers, Data center, cloud, and Fortune 500 (e.g. ExxonMobil, Total, Airbus, UPS, and PMI) in Europe, APAC, and MENA.
He worked for Gigantic Service Providers, Local Telco, and Vendors. List of employers includes Cisco, France Telecom/Orange Business Services, Saudi Telecom Company, Qatar Foundation, and Vodafone.
- He taught hundreds of students over the years, preparing them for their CCDE intakes while adding and cementing their network design knowledge.
- Won 2nd place in “Best Design Award for Service Provider Solution”, which promote the best business designs for large customers.
- Subject Matter Expert for CCDE program
- Technical/Domain lead for multiple Mega/Large projects.
- Designed Unified Architecture for a merge/acquire of 4 large Service Providers in Australia using (segment routing, MPLS, BGP-LU, and RSVP).
- Architected network and security solution for Government private cloud fully orchestrated which saved time to build and configure network and servers.
- Developed Solution Architecture for a Large Smart City project.
- Validated the technical and operation capabilities of local telco/service providers in 40+ countries to partnership with them for various connectivity services (DSL, Metro Ethernet, and MPLS VPN)
Mohamed also Holds CCIE R&S# 21067, CCDE # 2014::67, in addition to other professional level certificates such as VCP-NV, CCDP, PMP, ITIL … etc.