My name is John, and I have over fifteen years of professional software development. I've worked on a wide range of projects over the years, from simple websites and critical government reporting applications all the way to high-performance telematics solutions.
During my downtime, I enjoy working on open-source projects, writing posts on my blog, and contributing to the Laravel and Statamic ecosystems.
Some of the recent open-source projects I've worked on include:
- blade-parser-typescript - a Laravel Blade parser, formatter, reflection library, and linter, written in TypeScript
- Antlers Toolbox - a Visual Studio Code extension providing syntax highlighting, code auto-complete, intelligent refactoring, and project-aware assistance for Statamic developers
- Antlers Runtime - an advanced PHP templating engine for the Statamic CMS platform
- Proteus - a Laravel package that makes it simple to read, write, and modify Laravel configuration files from your application code
- Primitives - a PHP library that safely parses input strings into native PHP types (string, bool, arrays, etc.) and can optionally be configured with a sandbox for method evaluation