The Best Way To Learn JS
Last updated on 2019-02-25
About the Book
This book is based on a tried and tested learning methodology.
This learning methodology will give you the best possible results in the shortest amount of time!
- What We’re Building
Chapter 1: The Absolute Basics
- A Function is A Machine
Chapter 2: The Quick Prototype App
- Before We Build the App
- Building the Quick Prototyper App
- Start Building the Quick Prototyper snippet
- Checking for Equality and Running our Code Conditionally
- Adding a Second Component to Quick Prototyper
- Passing Custom Arguments to Our Function Calls Based on User Input
- Prompting For Multiple Components At a Time
- Inline Event Handlers
- Stopping Event Propagation
- Add an Event Handler to our Page Dynamically
- The Event Object
Chapter 4: Improving the UX on Quick Prototyper
- Adding Buttons To our App
- Adding the Navbar to our QuickPrototyper
- List of Updates Made to QuickPrototyperV10
Chapter 5: Adding a Rich Text Editor to Quick Prototyper
- Adding the
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...