Last updated on 2016-01-01
About the Book
Swift is Apple's exciting new programming language. I draw on my experience from writing production Swift apps to take a comprehensive look at the following topics:
- Swift 2 features and philosophy.
- Structure and organization of modern iOS codebases.
- Useful patterns from real production code.
- Functional programming concepts used to write expressive code.
- Functional reactive programming techniques used to increase reliability of code.
- Model View View-Model, an exciting extension to the traditional MVC paradigm used to write iOS apps.
- Unit testing Swift apps using modern tools and libraries.
This book is for anyone looking to write quality, reliable Swift – both experienced developers looking for a guide to best practices, and beginners looking to improve their skills.
Learn from my experience how to write safer apps faster and with more style (^_^)/
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.