Last updated on 2016-01-01
About the Book
Swift is Apple's exciting new programming language. I draw on my experience from writing production Swift apps to take a comprehensive look at the following topics:
- Swift 2 features and philosophy.
- Structure and organization of modern iOS codebases.
- Useful patterns from real production code.
- Functional programming concepts used to write expressive code.
- Functional reactive programming techniques used to increase reliability of code.
- Model View View-Model, an exciting extension to the traditional MVC paradigm used to write iOS apps.
- Unit testing Swift apps using modern tools and libraries.
This book is for anyone looking to write quality, reliable Swift – both experienced developers looking for a guide to best practices, and beginners looking to improve their skills.
Learn from my experience how to write safer apps faster and with more style (^_^)/
The Leanpub Unconditional, No Risk, 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms