About the Book
Swift is Apple's exciting new programming language. I draw on my experience from writing production Swift apps to take a comprehensive look at the following topics:
- Swift 2 features and philosophy.
- Structure and organization of modern iOS codebases.
- Useful patterns from real production code.
- Functional programming concepts used to write expressive code.
- Functional reactive programming techniques used to increase reliability of code.
- Model View View-Model, an exciting extension to the traditional MVC paradigm used to write iOS apps.
- Unit testing Swift apps using modern tools and libraries.
This book is for anyone looking to write quality, reliable Swift – both experienced developers looking for a guide to best practices, and beginners looking to improve their skills.
Learn from my experience how to write safer apps faster and with more style (^_^)/
About the Author
Ash Furrow is an established author in the iOS developer community, having written five books on software development. He's also a noted contributor to the open source community, and a fulltime iOS engineer living in New York.