How to find that special person
About the Book
This book will give you the skills you need to find the perfect mate. While no one is perfect, there is a perfect someone for you. Learn the difference between love and the "honeymoon phase", learn about communication skills, love languages, and issues about compatibility that can tear people apart, or draw them closer together. Learn how important it is to deal with your own issues, and know yourself and what you NEED, vs what you WANT. Learn about introversion vs extroversion, and maturity (or lack thereof) and how it affects the relationship. This book also covers knowing the difference between an occasional bad day, and abuse, and dispelling common myths.
- 1. Introduction
2. The Honeymoon Period
- 2.1 What is love?
- 2.2 For more information
3. Man Brains vs Women’s Brains
- 3.1 Comparing both
- 3.2 Men and women on sex
- 3.3 On dancing
- 3.4 For more information
- 4.1 Introversion vs Extroversion
- 4.2 Kiersey temperament test (4 letters)
- 4.3 For more information
5. Communication skills
- 5.1 Speak clearly
- 5.2 Include all relevent details
- 5.3 Never assume
- 5.4 Don’t blame the person or use “you” phrases
- 5.5 Speak calmly
- 5.6 Don’t make personal attacks or call names
- 5.7 Don’t be passive-aggressive
- 5.8 Don’t make unreasonable requests
- 5.9 Pick your battles, don’t fight about the little things
- 5.10 Be aware of your emotions and theirs
- 5.11 Communication cheat sheet
- 6.1 On money
- 6.2 On kids
- 6.3 On sex
- 6.4 Living together
- 6.5 Religion
- 6.6 Politics
- 6.7 Cleanliness
- 6.8 Timeliness
- 6.9 Sense of humor
- 6.10 Interests and compatibility
7. Sex and Sexuality
- 7.1 Sexual orientation
- 7.2 Libido
- 7.3 Men
- 7.4 Women
- 7.5 More information
8. Male Sexuality Explained
- 8.1 Men are more visual in regard to sexual arousal
- 8.2 Fantasies
- 8.3 Summary
- 8.4 More information
9. Finding quality people
- 9.1 What defines a quality mate?
10. Maturity and how it affects relationships
- 10.1 For more information
11. Address your self first
- 11.1 Stop the “stinking thinking”
- 11.2 Deal with your baggage
- 11.3 What is confidence?
- 11.4 Build your confidence
- 11.5 You can’t control people
- 12. Signs of abuse
- 13.1 About Divorce
- 13.2 Factors related to divorce
14. Keeping the Spark Alive
- 14.1 Some secrets of a long-lasting marriage.
- 14.2 Spend some time away
- 14.3 Ideas for surprise dates
- 14.4 Ideas for dates
15. Myths dispelled and Other Questions
- 15.1 Other questions
- 16.1 Books for more info
- 16.2 Websites for more info
- 16.3 Websites for meditation
- 16.4 Must watch videos
- 16.5 Release log
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.