About the Book
In the Recipe for Happiness you'll discover:
The bio of author Jasmin Hajro &
book The Recipe for Happiness &
A preview of book Build your Fortune &
A little acquaintance with establishment Hajro.
Preview from Recipe for Happiness:
Some Happiness Ingredients in a row:
- Watch comedy every day, at least one hour
- Eat ice cream, treat someone with an ice cream
- Work out, loose your frustration by playing tennis or go for a run
- Pee in the yard (and if you get a fine for urinating, laugh your a*s off)
- Do not worry, life is too short for that (by staying busy, you do not have time to worry)
- Hug the people that you love
''With your Recipe for Happiness
you will easily reduce stress and live happier''
This booklet is a bit short,
but the value is not in the number of pages,
but in the described actions that you can take
and as a result experience more happiness
About the Author
My name is Jasmin Hajro, I was born on july 6th 1985 in Bosnia. During the war, we fled to the Netherlands.
I am the business owner of company Hajro, that sells greetingcards, giftmugs and my books.
For more info please visit www.hajro.eu
I have written over 50 books, because I like writing and to help people, by sharing my knowledge and experience.
My books will help you to reduce stress and live happy, live healthier, double or triple your sales, build wealth or a strong pension, get yourself and your business through tough times and crisis, really attract money and enjoy true stories.
For more info and 10 free ebooks, please visit my author website at www.jasminhajro.com