About the Book
This book will teach you how to build a blog with React, Wagtail CMS and SSR (Server-Side Rendering), which has good performance and good SEO.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
Docker Composeto do development
- Create blog models to work with Wagtail.
Django shellto debug, test code and check data in terminal.
- Learn how to write serializer for Django models.
- Use the
factorypackage to help create test data
- Create React project from
python-webpack-boilerplateand load it in Django template.
- Understand React Components and the component lifecycle
- Test React component using
@testing-libraryfamily of packages.
- Understand difference between
SSR, and what is
- Learn how to server-render React component using
- Deploy the production app to DigitalOcean
- Django 3.1
- Wagtail 2.12
- Webpack 5
This book includes:
- A PDF ebook which contains about 30 chapters.
- 20+ screenshots and several diagrams, all created by me.
About the Author
Michael Yin is a full stack developer from China, and he loves to write high-quality tutorial about programming.
He has published four books on Leanpub.
- Build Blog With Wagtail CMS
- Build SPA with React and Wagtail
- Build Blog with React (SSR) and Wagtail
- Ultimate Guide To Scrapy
He also published Celery courses on testdriven.io
He is also the founder of a Digital Agency AccordBox and available for remote job.