PureScript by Example
Last updated on 2017-09-24
About the Book
This book will show you how to get started with the PureScript programming language, from the basics (setting up a development environment) to the advanced.
Each chapter will be motivated by a particular problem, and in the course of solving that problem, new functional programming tools and techniques will be introduced. Here are some examples of problems that will be solved in this book:
- Transforming data structures with maps and folds
- Form field validation using applicative functors
- Testing code with QuickCheck
- Using the canvas
- Domain specific language implementation
- Working with the DOM
- Dealing with callback hell
A nationwide network of volunteer-led after school coding clubs for children aged 9-11.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms