About the Book
This books shows all the steps necessary for the development of SPA (Single Page Application) applications with the brand new Angular 2 (still in beta). With this book you will learn:
- Complete guide to TypeScript
- Use of the new Visual Studio Code IDE
- How to create a project in Angular 2
- Understand how the SystemJS imports works
- Template System
- Using HTTP to connect to a server
- How to install and work with Node/NPM
- How to work with MongoDB via mongolab
- How to create a complete ReSTful server with Express
- Final example code in github
- Final example with login using JSON Web Token
This book still doesn't addresses the migration from Angular 1 to Angular 2. A new chapter will be added when Angular 2 is officially launched.
About the Authors
[en] Daniel Schmitz is a software developer and writer. He's originally from Brazil and has published several books in Portuguese/English.
[pt] Daniel Schmitz é autor de vários livros sobre programação e desenvolvimento de sistemas, colunista do portal iMasters e tableless.