Last updated on 2013-12-17
About the Book
A quick guide to the PlayN game library.
Picking a Game Library
Setting Up Your Development Environment
- Get Homebrew (OS X only, optional)
- Get Java
- Get Maven (and Ant)
- Get Git
- Get PlayN
- Creating A PlayN Project
- Exploring The PlayN APIs
Creating Pong with PlayN
- Capturing Keyboard Input
PlayN Video Poker
- TODO Flesh out a bit more.
- Using PlayN with Alternate JVM Languages
- Creating Parallax Scrolling Background
Animating Sprites with PlayN and Trident
- Now for the bad news
- GWT Event Bus
- Managing Enemy Ships
- Creating Explosions
- Displaying Text
- Integrating Android Components
- Generating Java Executables From PlayN
Adding Controller Support
- Adding Desktop Gamepad Support
- Android Controllers and Consoles
- Working with Touch Screens
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...