Microservices Recipes (Microservices Recipes)
Last updated on 2018-02-23
About the Book
This brochure includes technology recipes for the implementation of microservices. The code for the examples can be downloaded for free.
What are Microservices?
- Independent Systems Architecture Principles
- Self-contained Systems
- Why frontend integration?
- Recipe: ESI (Edge Side Includes)
- Definition: asynchronous microservices
- Why asynchronous microservices?
- Recipe: Kafka
- Alternatives recipe: Atom
- Definition: synchronous microservices
- Why synchronous microservices?
- Recipe: Kubernetes
- Alternative recipe: Netflix, Consul, Cloud Foundry
The last chapter explains how to deepen the knowledge about technologies for microservices further.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...