Learning Spring by Example
Learning Spring by Example
About the Book
This is a book about components of Spring framework. It distills much of what I have learned from developing enterprise applications with Spring framework, guiding usage of the components of Spring that I most frequently encounter in practice and on discussion forums. This book provides a brief overview of these components by taking you through each concept with the help of an example. My goals in writing this book are to guide developers who are unfamiliar with Spring framework, and to supply a convenient reference to more seasoned developers.
Chapter 1:Introduction to Spring
- Introduction to Spring
- Introduction to Inversion of Control(IoC)
- Introduction to Dependency Injection(DI)
Chapter 2:Dependency in detail
- Bean Inheritance
- Using static factory for creating beans
- Using custom factory method for creating beans
- Lookup method injection
- Using Spring API for DI
Chapter 3:More about Spring
- New features of Spring 3.0 and 3.1
- Lifecycle of beans managed by container
- Managing events in Spring environment
- Creating custom scopes in Spring
- Creating custom namespaces in Spring
Chapter 4:Aspect Oriented Programming
- Introduction to AOP
- Whats is an Aspect?
- Spring support for AOP
- Spring and AspectJ relationship
- Pointcuts,Joinpoints and other terminologies
- Different types of Aspects
Chapter 5:Managing transactions
- Define Spring's data access support
- Configuring database resources
- Working with Spring JDBC templates
- Using Spring with Hibernate and JPA
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.