Learning to program: by example.
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2016-05-21
About the Book
The book is an introduction to programming using the hangman game as example. Le livre est une introduction à la programmation en utilisant le jeu du bonhomme pendu comme exemple.
The development of the game happens as would a real software project. Le développement du jeu est fait de la même manière qu'un développement d'un véritable logiciel.
La traduction française est un élément essentiel et apparaît en vis à vis du texte anglais. One goal was to include the French version of the book therefore the French text appears side by side of the English text.
2. Table of Content
5. Step 1: Hide a word and ask for a letter
9. Step 2: Wait for a proposal and check it
16. Step 3: Improve the proposal check
21. Step 4: Ask for more letters
25. Step 5: Ignore empty proposals
28. Step 6: Show the letters that the player finds
38. Step 7: Temporarily put a problem aside
40. Step 8: Split the source code
43. Step 9: Show all the letters that the player has already found
47. Step 10: Recall the wrong proposals
51. Step 11: Declare that the player has won
54. Step 12: Declare that the player has lost
58. Step 13: Draw the gallows
68. Step 14: Support the repeated letters
72. Step 15: Choose a random word
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.