Laravel Collections Unraveled
Last updated on 2017-11-04
About the Book
In "Laravel Collections Unraveled" we are going to see just what is so amazing about this class by digging down under the hood to understand the full range of functions availalble, and create practical examples of each of them that we can use right away. In the process, we're going to perhaps improve our basic PHP skills a bit by getting more familiar with ArrayObjects, CachingIterators, IteratorAggregates and some other handy tools.
Table of Contents:
- What are Collections?
- The functions - Array Mimicking
- The functions - Array Mechanics
- The functions - Array Wrappers
- The functions - Ways to sort
- The functions - Ways to filter
- The functions - Ways to loop, transform and misc. methods
- Support Collections vs. Eloquent Collections
- Appendix - What's New in Laravel 5.2
- Appendix - What's New in Laravel 5.3
- Appendix - What's New in Laravel 5.4
- To be continued...
Thanks to Harish Toshniwal for taking over and maintaining this work since 5.4! With his help, I am able to keep this a living document.
- Why this “ePamphlet”?
- What are collections?
- Array Mimicking
- Array Mechanics
- Array Wrappers
- Ways to sort
- Ways to filter
- Ways to loop, transform and misc. methods
- Support collections vs. Eloquent collections
- Appendix - Laravel 5.2 changes
- Appendix - Laravel 5.3 changes
- Appendix - Laravel 5.4 changes
- To be Continued…
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...