About the Book
In "Laravel Collections Unraveled" we are going to see just what is so amazing about this class by digging down under the hood to understand the full range of functions availalble, and create practical examples of each of them that we can use right away. In the process, we're going to perhaps improve our basic PHP skills a bit by getting more familiar with ArrayObjects, CachingIterators, IteratorAggregates and some other handy tools.
Table of Contents:
- What are Collections?
- The functions - Array Mimicking
- The functions - Array Mechanics
- The functions - Array Wrappers
- The functions - Ways to sort
- The functions - Ways to filter
- The functions - Ways to loop, transform and misc. methods
- Support Collections vs. Eloquent Collections
- Appendix - What's New in Laravel 5.2
- Appendix - What's New in Laravel 5.3
- Appendix - What's New in Laravel 5.4
- To be continued...
About the Author
Jeff Madsen has been programming for over 15 years as both a database programer and web application developer. He is especially active in the Laravel and Codeigniter communities. You can read some of his tutorials on a variety of topics at http://codebyjeff.com or reach him on Twitter at @codebyjeff