Learn By Examples - A Quick Guide to Java Programming for Text Mining and NLP
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2018-06-15
About the Book
This book aim to equip the reader with Java Programming, Text Mining and Natural Language Processing basics. There will be many examples and explanations that are lucid and straight to the point. You will be walked through various projects and develop your own text mining application. This book will show you how to use Stanford NLP libraries also. Asides, we have also uploaded some of our own softwares at: http://DSTK.Tech
- Getting Started (Installing IDE, ...)
- Language Essentials I (variables, data types, ...)
- Language Essentials II (loops, if... else..., methods)
- Object Essentials (classes, inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation, ...)
- Text Mining Essentials (Import Text Files, Text Transformation (lowercase, stopwords), Text Understanding (Stanford NLP), Text Classification (Stanford Classifier) )
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...