Last updated on 2020-02-19
About the Book
Tentative Table Of Contents
- Naming Things
- Meaning And Somethingness
- Good Enough Programming: Knowing When To Say When
- Code Budgets: Budgeting Our Code Like We Do Everything Else
- Much Ado About Nothing: Nulls
- Ladder Of Learning
- Don’t Be A Full-Stack Developer, Be A Full-Stack Human
- Incremental Strong Typing
- Synecdoche in programming and organization roles, just not in New York
- Test-Driven Architecture
- Learning Using Reverse TDD
- We Gotta Talk About Ethics
- Putting The I Back IN AI: Working Towards True AGI
- Failure-Proof Programming
- Learning To Learn
- Cache Invalidation
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.