About the Book
Discounts: If you would like a discount, please email me, letting me know how much you would be willing to pay. The less you pay, the more I may consult with you about your recommendations, direction, etc.
Authors Homepage: binarymist.io
Authors Other Books: https://binarymist.io/publication/kims-selected-publications/
About the Author
Kim is an experienced Senior Software Architect / Engineer, Entrepreneur and the founder of BinaryMist.
OWASP NZ Chapter Leader.
Experienced and passionate about mentoring and motivating cross functional, self managing teams.
One of my strengths is helping organisations realise how they can increase profit and reduce costs.
How I do this:
• Take a holistic view of the organisation and focus on the lowest hanging (biggest wins) fruit first
• Bring visibility to all areas of the organisation
• Help people discover their full potential, especially those involved in the software engineering field
• When needed: acquire, design and build robust software and networks
• Help people understand their security status: assets, risks, countermeasures, costs & trade-off's of possible solutions.
• Increasing quality awareness and helping people and organisations implement higher quality in a cost effective manner.
Very broad skill set, with many deep specialities. Some of which are:
• Enterprise Application Architecture
• Web Development
• Networking & hardening