Getting started Laravel 10 Inertia 1
Getting started Laravel 10 Inertia 1
Here continue your roadmap in the development of web applications in Laravel with Inertia
About the Book
This book is aimed at anyone who wants to start developing with Laravel Inertia whose main advantage is that, we can use Vue components, as if they were blade views and with the added advantage of having all the power of Vue together with Laravel.
For those people who want to learn something new, learn about a tool with little documentation and most of it is in English.
For people who want to improve a skill in web development, who want to grow as a developer.
As long as you identify with at least one of the points mentioned above, this book is for you.
This book has a total of 16 chapters, it is recommended that you read in the order in which they are arranged and as we explain the components of the framework, go directly to the practice, replicate, test and modify the codes that we show in this book.
- Chapter 1: In this chapter we are going to learn about the Laravel Inertia tool and what it offers us when developing web applications.
- Chapter 2: In this chapter we are going to create a project in Laravel Inertia.
- Chapter 3: In this chapter we are going to learn about the characteristics that a project has in Laravel Inertia, both the structure that a project brings by default, and its base operation.
- Chapter 4: In this chapter we are going to create the typical CRUD to learn the basics of Laravel Inertia and its communication with components in Vue.
- Chapter 5: In this chapter we are going to learn about the use of redirections and flash messages.
- Chapter 6: In this chapter we are going to create the CRUD process for the posts, taking all the topics covered in the previous chapters.
- Chapter 7: In this chapter we are going to learn about the upload process in Laravel Inertia and using third-party plugins.
- Chapter 8: In this chapter we are going to install third-party plugins using Vue, specifically the CKEditor plugin.
- Chapter 9: In this chapter we are going to get to know the confirmation dialogs and toast messages of Laravel Inertia and using third-party plugins.
- Chapter 10: In this chapter we are going to know the communication between components of components used directly from Laravel, for that, we will create a form step by step.
- Chapter 11: In this chapter we are going to implement filters and a search field for a list from the administration module.
- Chapter 12: In this chapter we are going to implement the ordering of columns of a table in a list from the administration module.
- Chapter 13: In this chapter we are going to create the blog module for the end user, a list and a detail page.
- Chapter 14: In this chapter we are going to create a shopping cart, which includes the typical CRUD and screens.
- Capítulo 15: En este capítulo vamos a explicar algunas opciones imprescindibles que podemos usar al momento de enviar peticiones mediante el objeto de Inertia.
- Capítulo 16: En este capítulo vamos a crear una aplicación tipo to do list tipo CRUD y con reordenación vía Drag and Drop.
The book is currently in development, so there will be more chapters in the future.
The Leanpub 60 Day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
Now, this is technically risky for us, since you'll have the book or course files either way. But we're so confident in our products and services, and in our authors and readers, that we're happy to offer a full money back guarantee for everything we sell.
You can only find out how good something is by trying it, and because of our 100% money back guarantee there's literally no risk to do so!
So, there's no reason not to click the Add to Cart button, is there?
See full terms...
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.