Firefox OS in Action
Last updated on 2015-03-24
About the Book
Firefox OS in Action is an amazing guide when you start to develop Firefox OS applications, and a great reference guide when you are already an experienced developer. You'll learn about all the important aspects required to build quality mobile applications, from sensor usage to offline availablity, all targeted at Firefox OS developers. The book is divided into two parts: first three chapters where we go from creating an application, to testing and debugging it, and publishing it in the marketplace. The other chapters focus on one specific subject (f.e. sensor usage) and can be read in any order.
Table of contents
- Welcome to the future
- Building your first Firefox OS application
- From app to marketplace
- A better UI with sensors
- Designing visually attractive apps
- Talking to other apps: using web activities and datastores (not yet available)
- Push notifications (not yet available)
- Advanced offline (not yet available)
- Being a special app (homescreen / keyboard) (not yet available)
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...