Feeding His Lambs
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2019-10-10
About the Book
This first workbook, in this series, is specifically written for the newly-born Christian. Links are provided to external resources and to various Bible translations from Blue Letter Bible - "... a free, searchable online program ..." - since many may not own nor have access to a Bible. I generally quote from the New American Standard Bible and will indicate otherwise when I use another translation. The external links provide supplemental information, background, and concepts to support healthy Christian growth. I have incorporated several of my dad's - Rev. C. G. Gose, Th.D., D.Div. - sermons, lectures, journals, and articles throughout this entire collection. This workbook and the online course could support various Christian ministries, outreach programs, evangelists, New Membership curriculum.
What you'll learn...
- Guidance on Why You suffer defeat and anguish.
- Foundational "Instructions on Salvation" (i.e., the Soteriology Theology).
- Foundational "Instructions about Christ" (i.e., Christology Theology).
- Foundational "Instructions about Humanity" (i.e., Christian Anthropology).
- Knowledge about your transition from "man" into a New Creature.
- Guidance about your New Role in the present and future.
- Knowledge about your New Abilities & Responsibilities.
- Guidance about how to achieve an Abundant Life!
- Copyrights & Distribution
- About this Workbook
- The Book’s Cover
This workbook is
- … NOT for folks who …
- … for Believers in Jesus, the Christ, and Son of God.
- What you’ll learn …
Knowing Jesus Personally
Your New Life Begins
The 2nd Birth – What just happened to me?
- History of Humanity
- Deeper Dive into Christian Anthropology
- I didn’t “feel” anything …
- I did “feel” something …
- Spiritual Neonatus!
Living in the Spirit
- Learning Our Position
- Deeper Dive: “Phases of Sanctification”
- “Planted” in Him
Practicum: Walking by Faith
- Matthew 14:22-33.
- Victorious Living: the Template
The Heavenly Warfare
- The Armor of Light
- Not Fighting But Enjoying
- The 2nd Birth – What just happened to me?
Growing in the Spirit
Practicum: Write an Exegesis
- Ephesians Outline
Setting, Walking, Standing
- Background Overview
Setting: Our Position in Christ
- How to “Sit” in Christ
- “Setting and Resting” Pattern Revealed
- Scope of His Finished Work
- God’s Fiber Optics!
- Being Filled
- Our Gracious Father
Walking: Our Conduct in Life.
- Our conduct revealed
- Conducting our relationships
- Becoming ABBA’s “Shadow” Again!
- Living the Higher Standard
- Pretentious or Genuine
- God is Able to Deliver
- Time Compensation
- Discovering God’s Plan For Our Lives
Standing: Our Attitudes in Conflict
- What is Spiritual Warfare?
- Going onto the Battlefield
- Combat Mentality and Mindset
- “In His Name”
- When declaring “His Name”
- Practicum: Write an Exegesis
- Table of Contents:
- Bibles & New Testament
- Bible Study Tools
- Tools for Telling Others
- About Jack T. Chick — God’s Cartoonist.
- About Watchman Nee (Nee Shu-tsu )
- About Jessie Penn-Lewis
How to Care for your Spiritual Neonatus
- Learning to Communicate.
- Recommended Daily Spiritual Nutrition Plan
- Recommended Spiritual Snacks between Meals (by Topics)
Christians = God’s Fiber Optics Channels
- Comparing the Physical Conduit
- Comparing the Fiber Optics Classifications
- Problems found in Fiber Optics
- Personal Journal & Notebook
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.