About the Book
This first workbook, in this series, is specifically written for the newly-born Christian converts. Links are provided to external resources and to various Bible translations from Blue Letter Bible - "... a free, searchable online program ..." - since many may not own nor have access to a Bible. I generally quote from the new King James and New American Standard Bible and will indicate otherwise when I use another translation. The external links provide supplemental information, background, and concepts to support healthy-robust Christian growth. I have incorporated several of my dad's - Rev. C. G. Gose, Th.D., D.Div. - sermons, lectures, journals, and articles throughout this entire collection. This workbook and the online course could support various Christian ministries, outreach programs, evangelists, New Membership curriculum.
What you'll learn...
- Guidance on Why You suffer defeat and anguish.
- Foundational "Instructions on Salvation" (i.e., the Soteriology Theology).
- Foundational "Instructions about Christ" (i.e., Christology Theology).
- Foundational "Instructions about Humanity" (i.e., Christian Anthropology).
- Knowledge about your transition from "man" into a New Creature.
- Guidance about your New Role in the present and future.
- Knowledge about your New Abilities & Responsibilities.
- Guidance about how to achieve an Abundant Life!
About the Author
S. Gose graduated from Grand Canyon University with a B.A. in Religions and Music Education. He is currently a Th.D candidate pursuing a second doctorate in Theology. He has served as a licensed minister since 1972 and ordained minister since 1995. He served as a missionary to Japan. He earned the US Army Chaplains Outstanding service award in 1983. He also holds an honorary Ph.D. in Information Management Systems from a distinguished career in telecommunications. He trained 65 Bezeq Israeli Telecommunication Engineer how to install the "Internet" for Israel - as a results, 23 million Jews have acknowledge their Messiah! He has taught college-level software engineering and network security for the past 14 years.