Dont Give Up
Dont Give Up
About the Book
This book is about some of the struggles that I have been through within my life. I am writing this novel to let everyone who has been in the same situations as I, that they are not alone. This is a self-help and workbook for whoever feels they need it. I'm hoping it will help you get through your struggles as well.
- All About Me
- My Family
- Worksheet - About You
- Worksheet - Your Family
- Age 9 - Move To Grandmas
- Age 9 - Goodbye Daddy
- Life Lesson: Losing A Father
- Age 10 - John (Molested)
- Life Lesson: Being Molested Or Raped
- Worksheet: Have You Been Molested?
- Age 10 - Patrick
- Age 11 - Corey 2003-2007
- Age 11 - 6th Grade Graduation
- Age 12 - Junior High School (7th Grade)
- Age 13 - 4th Of July 2005
- Age 14 - Summer 2006
- Worksheet: Your First Best Friend
- Age 15 - My Cousins Wedding
- Age 15 - New House, New School, New Friends
- Life Lesson: Moving
- Age 15 - My Best Friend
- Age 15 - My New Job
- Worksheet: Your First Job
- Age 15 - Devante (Sexually Abusive)
- Life Lesson: Sexually Abusive Boyfriends
- Age 16 - Summer 2008
- Age 16 - Amo Pose
- Life Lesson: Letting Go/Military
- Age 16 - 11th Grade
- Life Lesson: Fondling
- Age 16 - CPC
- Age 16 - My Boo
- Worksheet: Your First Love
- Age 16 - CPS
- Age 16 - Christmas 2008
- Age 16 - Sabrina
- Age 17 - Easter 2009
- Age 17 - Prom
- Age 17 - Move to aunt Lynn’s & uncle Jim’s
- Age 17 - Rakim
- Age 17 - Summer Youth Program
- Age 17 - Bad Luck Weekend
- Age 17 - Cousino - Semester 1
- Age 17 - Larry (Punk A$$ Daddy)
- Age 17 - Cousino - Semester 2
- Age 17 - Mike (Big Boy)
- Life Lesson: Friendship
- Age 17 - TLE (Tire Lube Express)
- Age 17 - New House, New School
- Age 18 - 18th Birthday Party
- Age 18 - My Guardian Angel
- Age 18 - No More Munchkin
- Age 18 - Baker College
- Age 18 - Next Door Neighbor
- Age 18 - Travis & New Friends
- Life Lesson: Peer Pressure/Wrong Friends
- Age 18 - Daddy
- Age 18 - Fiancee - 6 Months
- Age 19 - Uncle Ty
- Life Lesson: Smoking with Friends/Date Rape
- Age 19 - New Brother (AJ)
- Age 19 - New Home
- Age 19 - New Job
- Age 19 - My Guardian Angel Is Hurt
- Age 19 - Fiancee 6-11 Months
- Age 19 - Kitties
- My 20th Birthday Party
- Suicide Letters
- Self - Help References
The Leanpub 60 Day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
Now, this is technically risky for us, since you'll have the book or course files either way. But we're so confident in our products and services, and in our authors and readers, that we're happy to offer a full money back guarantee for everything we sell.
You can only find out how good something is by trying it, and because of our 100% money back guarantee there's literally no risk to do so!
So, there's no reason not to click the Add to Cart button, is there?
See full terms...
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.