This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2020-05-08
About the Book
After reading this book, Let Const, generators, promises, and async won't be a problem anymore.
Table of Contents
- About Me
- Get in touch
- Contributions & Donations
- Set up your environment
- Chapter 1: Var vs Let vs Const & the temporal dead zone
- Chapter 2: Arrow functions
- Chapter 3: Default function arguments
- Chapter 4: Template literals
- Chapter 5: Additional string methodsA
- Chapter 6: Destructuring
- Chapter 7: Iterables and looping
- Chapter 8: Array improvements
- Chapter 9: Spread operator and rest parameters
- Chapter 10: Object literal upgrades
- Chapter 11: Symbols
- Chapter 12: Classes
- Chapter 13: Promises
- Chapter 14: Generators
- Chapter 15: Proxies
- Chapter 16: Sets, WeakSets, Maps and WeakMaps
- Chapter 17: Everything new in ES2016
- Chapter 18: ES2017 string padding, Object.entries(), Object.values() and more
- Chapter 19: ES2017 Async and Await
- Chapter 20: ES2018 Async Iteration and more
- Chapter 21: ES2019 what's new in ES2019?
- Chapter 22: ES2020 what's new in ES2020? - Introduction to TypeScript
- Quiz Solutions
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.