The instructor has published 100% of this course.
A self paced workshop to teach you the fundamentals of PowerShell and leave you ready to use those fundamentals in the prompt.
- Course Info
- Course Materials
pwshop is a PowerShell workshop aimed at complete beginners to the language. It is designed to be self-paced and self-study with an optional instructor or facilitator. Over the course of this workshop you will learn:
- How PowerShell commands are structured and how to use them
- How to discover commands and find documentation for using them
- How to interact with objects
- How to use the pipeline
- How to filter objects
- How to use variables and operators
- How to use PowerShell's providers to manage files, certificates, and registry keys
- How to remotely manage systems with PowerShell
- How to find commands and modules on the PowerShell Gallery and pull them down for use
- How to write scripts using conditionals, loops, and multiple output streams, and how to handle errors.
This course will be continually updated and revised to reflect PowerShell fundamentals over time.