Book Into Battle
This book is 15% complete
Last updated on 2018-08-11
About the Book
Writing a book is hard work. Most authors go to all this effort without actually saying anything worth saying. Every word should advance your argument. Every argument should build your case. Your case should topple old ideas and replace them. Don't write a single word until you know what it is you want your book to do. What should readers think-believe-do that they've never thought-believed-done before? Work backward from that goal.
- Why this book is weird
- Why you shouldn’t read this book
- Why you should read this book
- Why you should write a book
- What books do
- Who I am
- How to read this book
- How to start writing your book
- Which book to write first
- Why write a book proposal
- Why conduct a competitive analysis
- How to write a competitive analysis
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...