So You Want To Be A Scrum Master?
Last updated on 2016-06-07
About the Book
This book is the result of a Hackathon. Whilst the devs were busy hacking code the Agile Community Of Interest here at NewVoiceMedia decided to hack around on a book. This book is a collaborative effort by the community to provide something free, and hopefully valuable, to the wider agile community. We wrote this book for new Scrum Masters, or those planning on tackling the Scrum Master career. Our goal was to ship an eBook to LeanPub in 48 hours. We achieved it and you're reading it now. We appreciate your support and we really do hope you enjoy the book. We certainly enjoyed creating it for you. Thanks NewVoiceMedia Agile Community Of Interest.
- What to Tell Your Mum When She Asks What You Do for a Living
- Scrum Master is a Strange Job Title (but we don’t have a better one)
- How to Tell People What to Do Without Telling Them What to Do
- How Do You Become an Expert in a Room Full of Experts?
- What Has a Scrum Master Ever Done for Us?
- You’re Not the Admin Lacky
- Being Effective and Liked
- New Team Members Adopt the Same Behaviours as the Team
- This is the Team to Get it Done
- Using Small Steps When Big Changes Might Be Resisted
- Why is Coffee Important?
- Being Flat Out Busy is Not Effective Agile
- The Framework Curse
- The Kind of Person Who Knew Too Much
- No Process is Perfect, but it Doesn’t Mean it’s Crap
- Poor Requirements
- Reduce Failure Demand
- Inflicting Help
- Agile Consultants Who Don’t Know What it Means to Be Agile
- What Would a Customer Say if You Shipped it Now?
- Whilst Doing This, You’re Not Doing That
- Scrum Master - What Happens Next?
- How We Learn
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...