Rust and Python for Advanced Network Solutions
Rust and Python for Advanced Network Solutions
About the Bundle
Integrating Rust and Python for Network Excellence
The three books "Rust In Practice," "Practical Rust 1.x Cookbook," and "Mastering Python Network Automation" form a comprehensive set that covers all aspects of network programming and automation.
With this bundle, you'll get over a hundred practical Rust exercises and a comprehensive grasp of Rust's capabilities for building robust applications. Along these lines, the Python book covers topics related to network automation, including how to organize containers and implement a service mesh.
A comprehensive toolkit for utilizing Rust and Python in developing advanced, high-performance network solutions is provided in this bundle, making it ideal for programmers and network engineers.
Rust In Practice
A Programmers Guide to Build Rust Programs, Test Applications and Create Cargo Packages
Rust In Practice is an ultimate fast-paced guide for anyone looking to become a practitioner of the rust programming from day 1. This book covers everything from the basics of Rust programming to building robust and efficient applications.
Starting with the fundamentals, this book guides you through the syntax and semantics of the Rust language, including its unique ownership model and type system. You'll learn about common data types, control flow, error handling, and more.
As you progress through the book, you'll dive deeper into advanced topics such as building programs, rust libraries and crates, using the standard library, and working with external crates. You'll also learn how to write concurrent and parallel code, take advantage of Rust's built-in testing features, and use popular Rust frameworks and libraries.
In this book you will learn how to:
- Get well versed with cargo, different cargo commands
- Understanding data types, ownership, and borrowing
- Write flexible, efficient code with traits and generics
- Make use of closures, iterators, and asynchronous programming to write multi-
- threaded programs
- Utilizing collections, strings, text, input and output, macros, and avoiding unsafe
- Run code testing on different types of rust programs and applications
- 50+ examples covered to demonstrate every feature and functionality of rust
By the end of this book, you'll have a solid understanding of Rust programming and be well-equipped to start building your own robust and efficient applications.
Practical Rust 1.x Cookbook
100+ Solutions across Command Line, CI/CD, Kubernetes, Networking, Code Performance and Microservices
Practical Rust 1.x Cookbook is an in-depth guide for experienced Rust programmers looking to create robust and efficient applications. This solution-focused book covers a wide range of topics, including command-line, webassembly, networking, kubernetes, microservices, and system programming.
This book includes over 100 real-world practical exercises that will teach you how to use the Rust compiler and command-line programming across every stage of software development. Each exercise is intended to reinforce Rust's potential for outperforming legacy applications and bridging the high performance gap. You'll learn about advanced solutions like asynchronous functions, API testing, CI/CD pipelines, Fuzz testing, and microservices architecture as you read the book. You'll also have the chance to put your knowledge to use by solving complex concurrent and parallel code challenges. You'll also get hands-on experience with many of Rust's built-in frameworks and libraries.
Practical Rust 1.x Cookbook is a must-have for both experienced and inexperienced Rust programmers looking to create high-performance and robust applications. This book will help you stay ahead of the curve in Rust programming by providing clear explanations, practical examples, and step-by-step illustrations. Get your copy today and start making the apps you've always wanted to make!
- Employing declarative and procedural macros, pattern matching, and enums
- Create and test asynchronous code, error handling, and communication patterns.
- Working with deadlocks and livelocks, as well as implementing hash maps and parallel algorithms
- SOAP and REST API development, API orchestration, and performance monitoring
- API layering, middleware programming, and end-to-end API testing
- CI/CD, Docker registry, Kubernetes cluster, YAML files, and load balancers configuration
- Working with fuzz testing, checking syntax, and identifying code vulnerabilities
Table of Content
- Setting Up and Configuring Rust Environment
- Hands-on Traits, Enums and Struct
- Pattern Matching, Concurrency, Pointers and Modules
- Using Declarative and Procedural Macros
- Implementing Concurrency and Multithreading
- Asynchronous Programming
- Developing REST and SOAP APIs
- Building Microservices and Architectures
- Working around CI/CD
- Working around Kubernetes
- Fuzz Testing and Static Analysis
- Code Performance Optimization
Mastering Python Network Automation
Automating Container Orchestration, Configuration, and Networking with Terraform, Calico, HAProxy, and Istio
With "Mastering Python Network Automation," you can streamline container orchestration, configuration management, and resilient networking with Python and its libraries, allowing you to emerge as a skilled network engineer or a strong DevOps professional.
From the ground up, this guide walks readers through setting up a network automation lab using the NS3 network simulator and Python programming. This includes the installation of NS3, as well as python libraries like nornir, paramiko, netmiko, and PyEZ, as well as the configuration of ports, hosts, and servers. This book will teach you the skills to become a proficient automation developer who can test and fix any bugs in automation scripts. This book examines the emergence of the service mesh as a solution to the problems associated with service-to-service communication over time.
This book walks you through automating various container-related tasks in Python and its libraries, including container orchestration, service discovery, load balancing, container storage management, container performance monitoring, and rolling updates. Calico and Istio are two well-known service mesh tools, and you'll find out how to set them up and configure them to manage traffic routing, security, and monitoring. Additional topics covered in this book include the automation of network policies, the routing of workloads, and the collection and tracking of metrics, logs, and traces. You'll also pick up some tips and tricks for collecting and visualizing Istio metrics with the help of tools like Grafana.
- Use of Istio for cluster traffic management, traffic routing, and service mesh
- Utilizing Cilium and Calico to solve pod networking and automate network policy
- and workload routing.
- Monitoring and managing Kubernetes clusters with etcd and HAProxy load
- balancers and container storage.
- Establishing network automation lab with tools like NS3 emulator, Python, Virtual
- Environment, and VS Code.
- Establishing connectivity between hosts, port connectivity, SSH connectivity,
- python libraries, NS3, and network encryption.
Table of Content
- Python Essentials for Networks
- File Handling and Modules in Python
- Preparing Network Automation Lab
- Configuring Libraries and Lab Components
- Code, Test & Validate Network Automation
- Automation of Configuration Management
- Managing Docker and Container Networks
- Orchestrating Container & Workloads
- Pod Networking
- Implementing Service Mesh
The Leanpub 60 Day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
Now, this is technically risky for us, since you'll have the book or course files either way. But we're so confident in our products and services, and in our authors and readers, that we're happy to offer a full money back guarantee for everything we sell.
You can only find out how good something is by trying it, and because of our 100% money back guarantee there's literally no risk to do so!
So, there's no reason not to click the Add to Cart button, is there?
See full terms...
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $13 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.