Going Remote Bundle
Going Remote Bundle
About the Bundle
Book 1: Going Remote - Webinar and Online Meeting : Training Guide
Book 2: Going Remote: Guidline to build and manage remote teams
Webinar and Online Meeting : Training Guide
This book is all about how you, as a businessman and manager, can lead your webinars and online meetings successfully.
It is a big difference if you do it remote online or real in the office. So there is a lot to think about
and prepare before you go into the meeting. This Book will help you 100% on your way Step by Step.
This is the content of the Book
1. Module 1: Perspective in the conceptual jungle. 1
1.1 Buzzing Terms. 1
1.2 Virtual classroom.. 2
1.3 Web conference, web meeting and webcast 4
1.3.1 Web Conference. 4
1.3.2 Web meetings. 4
1.3.3 Webcast 4
1.4 Transfer task 1. 5
2. Module 2: Virtual vs. traditional learning space. 6
2.1 The virtual learning room is different 6
2.2 The three peculiarities of virtual space. 7
2.2.1 The technology-driven environment 7
2.2.2 The unprotected environment 9
2.2.3 Difficult social integration. 11
3. Module 3: Impact factors in virtual space. 14
3.1 Impact factors in virtual space. 15
3.2 Turn on the camera! 17
3.3 Transfer task 2. 19
4. Module 4: From the idea to the webinar. 20
4.1 Three rules of thumb in advance. 20
4.2 The didactic planning of a webinar. 21
4.2.1 Define learning content 23
4.2.2 Structure learning content 25
4.2.3 Script template. 26
5. Module 5: The rules of multimedia design. 27
5.1 The rules of multimedia design. 27
5.2 Cognitive load in multimedia learning. 28
5.3 Eight principles of Richard E. Mayer. 29
5.4 Transfer task 3. 33
6. Module 6: Tools and methods in virtual space. 34
6.1 Tools in virtual space. 34
6.2 Methods in virtual space. 38
6.3 Transfer task 4. 40
7. Module 7: Dealing with challenging situations. 41
7.1 Challenging situation in the webinar. 41
8. Module 8: Thinking outside the box - Blended Learning. 45
8.1 Usage scenarios of webinars. 45
8.1.1 Scenario 1: Stand-alone webinars / individual webinar. 45
8.1.2 Scenario 2: Webinar series. 46
8.1.3 Scenario 3: Blended Learning. 47
8.2 Inner and outer didactic concept 48
8.3 Transfer task 5. 49
Guidline to build and manage remote teams
This Guide is for everyone who is trying to go from a colocated company to an all remote company.
Here you have some impressions you need to know before you start your jurney.
In this book, you will learn about how to prepare a remote-friendly organization, and apply it by assessing your current remote readiness.
- Topics are e.g.Assess teams’ and managers’ readiness and preparation for remote work
- Prepare a workspace or office space for remote work
- Understand the factors supporting the remote work movement
- Understand how hiring and onboarding differ for a distributed workforce
- Lead in a remote environment
- Begin to become a strong asynchronous communicator
- Lead and create leaders in a remote environment
- Evaluate team morale and job performance in a remote environment
- Set and track appropriate metrics and outcomes for success in a distributed environment
- Create a foundational strategy for executing a remote transformation
- Begin to plan a remote transition
- Determine what type of remote team you have or plan to have
- Determine your current phase and look ahead to the remote transition process
- Understand and plan the specific steps to a remote transition
- Build a remote organizational culture and practices
- Understand how culture factors into a distributed team environment
- Determine the values that will serve your organization
- Adjust and fine-tune your values to empower your team
- and more
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.